Unblock your drains using the power of live bacteria
The Problem: Grease and Oil
Fat, Oil and Grease (F.O.G) are natural by-products of the food processing and preparation industries. Unfortunately, these by-products frequently lead to blocked drains, foul smells and failures in sewer maintenance equipment such as pumps.
There are NO quick fixes! Chemicals, enzyme systems, surfactants (soaps) are marketing hype, they do not solve the problem. Instead they simply relocate the issue further into yours, your landlords or the water authorities drain system. Mechanical cleaning routing can damage pipe-work but still doesn’t resolve the issue the source of the problem. The costs associated with your own repairs and annual cleaning, let alone the major risk of fines from pollution can no longer be overlooked.
GES is a cost-effective, environmentally conscious system that breaks down grease problems for good. Our state-of-the-art technology harnesses the huge power of nature, in a process in which specifically developed bacteria actually consume grease and oil from drain lines, grease traps, pump stations, septic tanks and any where else grease creates problems. These bacteria are non-toxic, non-pathogenic (not disease carrying), live and highly active. Best of all, they turn grease and oil waste into harmless carbon dioxide and water.
- Facility visits by our Service Technician
- Treatment of all ancillary and floor drains with GES.
- Treatment of equipment drains with bacteria.
- Injection system inspection and maintenance
- Troubleshooting as necessary
- Detailed auditable inspection reports.
The GES programme is pro-actively delivered by teams of professional technicians who take ownership of your problems and ensure you get hassle-free, optimum drain line performance in the safest, most responsible way.
- Automatic and maintenance free
- No more plumbers for grease related drain clogs
- No more odour of rancid grease
- Significant reduction in pumping grease traps/interceptors
- Radical reductions in pump station failures
- No more costly cleaning of drain line backups
- No more employee dissatisfaction with foul odours, health hazards or cleaning messy backups
- Improved discharge levels
- Financial savings from drainage failures and fine abatement
- Meets water authority requirements • Meets UK DEFRA guidelines
- Meets building regulation requirements.
Application examples: Catering, Restaurants, Hotels, Stadium Complexes, Shopping Centres, Grocery, Supermarkets, Hospitals, Municipal, Water Authorities, Schools and Universities, Food Processing.